Tuesday, February 1, 2011

INTERWEBS ACTIVATE!!!

Why hello there 21st century....what's that? EVERYbody blogs???? But who reads all this crap? (crickets chirping) ... Ah yes. That's what I thought.


Well just in case, if you are reading this....don't be fooled by the birdies and the pretty letters....sometimes we are crass and pervy and have dirty sailors' mouths.

Listen, I am a girl (Diana) who has a friend (Tammy). We were torn apart by the fates when I recently moved from the Midwest to sunny California. I miss her lots, but mostly what I miss is having her around to share stuff everyday like, 'check out this spread in Vogue' or Celebrity Deathwatch or 'please check out my butt in these pants and lie to me about how it looks', y'know: the important stuff.

So when I see something cool or funny I want to share with her I feel bummed cuz she's not around. :( muhh. Ok internets! Do your thing!!!!
Here is a place for us to continue our relationshippal* needs, and I thought it might be interesting to keep it on a blog- for posterity or scientific research on weirdos or something.

Mostly I think this will be for us, but if somebody out there wants to take a peek out of morbid curiosity or to laugh at us, hey, that's cool. (But check this out, we will not be telling you what kind of sammich we are eating or what we watched last night on tv because you don't give a shit about that kind of crap, as well you shouldn't. Unless it's like a Yak Ball Sammich or something cool like that.)

*Please note: We have invented several words as we are geniuses and are constantly inventing things. Try to keep up, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment